Sunday, August 26, 2012

Guest Post! Melissa!


Another Guest post for you lovelies!!! Today is Melissa from Melmyissta! 

My obsession with all things nail and polish started in January 2011, by discovery on YouTube of meliny using konad. So it was not a polish infatuation that started it all, but nail art stamping that I wanted to replicate.

The online shopping started:
From [www.wowsocool.com] a selection of special polishes and accessory implements.
From [www.bundlemonster.com] the first series bulk set of stamping plates.



The stamping plate set arrived quickly at my doorstep, but I waited a little longer for the polishes and stamper, to be able to begin my creative nail art.

The cheapest nail polish I could get was from the brand Ulta3 at $2 each and in a fantastic array of colours.
At the time the newest season polishes on display all had the word "Fever" in their name.



My favourites were Twilight fever and Gold rush fever.
Then of course I looked online, at vogue forums [http://forums.vogue.com.au/showthread.php?t=291498], where the reviews and opinions about all the colours in the Fever collection detailed their shimmers and prettiness in the sun.

And that Twilight fever was a dupe for an expensive ($2  vs. $30) Chanel polish. Before this, I had no idea was a dupe was. We as polish collectors use quite a bit of jargon I think..

Of course I went back to the shop to get them all.
  • Blossom fever
  • Gold rush fever
  • Midnight fever
  • Pacific fever
  • Royal fever
  • Twilight fever


 

The polish I have continued to pull out and wear the most would be Twilight fever. I also regularly use Midnight fever as a dark base to layer polish. And an extra bottle of Gold rush fever I have thickened up so that I have a gold stamping polish for $2.

So there you go, its not just 1 lonely polish, but an all consuming hoard of colours and nail stamping art that I wanted to take part in.

Thanks to Robyn, for letting me guest post on you blog..

My blog is at melmyissta [http://melmyissta.blogspot.com.au/]

Thank you Melissa!!! I was so excited when my first stamping set came in. Mine was the bundle monster second set. I loved it so much.

Don't forget to send in your posts to this series!!

5 comments:

  1. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king Insurance company agents will be able to advise you on what type of car has low insurance rates. You won't pay as much on your insurance if you buy a model with a very good safety rating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality of your surgery will not guarantee the highest price. You need to consider more than just price when choosing a plastic surgeon.A surgeon who has the most reasonable rate might be cutting corners, or he might cut corners.On the other hand, the extravagantly priced doctor may be tacking on unnecessary items to your bill, or that he is simply charging too much. You really won't know anything until you look.satta Matka

    satta Matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can even do it yourself, and it can reduce your electricity bills significantly every year thereafter. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladki: Chandni chand se hoti hai, sitaron se nahi
    Mohabaat ek se hoti hai, hazaron se nahi satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kisi insaan ka pehla pyar banna koi badi baat nahi, Banna hai to kisi ka akhri pyar bano, Isliye kabhi yeh mat socho ki tumse pehle wo kisi aur se pyar karta tha, Koshish yeh karo ki tumhare bad use kisi ke pyar ki zaru satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!