Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Liebster award!!!!!

Hey everyone! I've been nominated for the Liebster award 3 times now lol!! I have been putting it off solely because I don't know anyone with less than 200 followers, So I put out an S.O.S. in the Polish Aholics Anonymous group and I will edit with people to tag once I get some people. Or if any of you know anyone with less than 200 followers who have a great blog, let me know! I'm going to answer the questions from my latest nominator Patty and Goldie's Day Off, just for ease of finding it (I should actually be doing homework) but if you nominated me and want me to answer your questions here on ROANH I will surely do so. So without further ado:

"This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."

Here are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.


Ok so here are 11 random things about me:

1. The music I like tends to be anything I can sing to, if I have difficulty singing it, I wont listen to it. lol. So I listen to a lot of show tunes.
2. I've been at walmart for going on 7 years...bleck..
3. I'm 24 and I'm a sophomore in college...also bleck.
4. My dream job is to work in an insane asylum. (Work in, not live in! lol)
5. I'm the youngest of 7 and an only child. (My mother was married 3 times, my dad only 1)
6. I didn't go to my first bar until last november, and haven't been to one since.
7. I could eat taco bell 3 meals a day.
8. I have been engaged for nearly 4 years.
9. My fiance and I eventually want to get our master's degrees in Washington state.
10. In high school we only needed 2 fine arts credits to graduate, and I had 11. I took 4 years of choir, a semester of private lessons, an acting class, and an art class.
11. If you're familar with Shakespeare, there is always a point in his tragedies that is considered "comedic relief", my senior year of high school, my first speaking part was that of the porter in Macbeth, the comedic role and they cut out my monologue. So, I was the comedic relief with 3 lines. That I couldn't remember. I should have just stuck to the chorus in musicals lol.

My questions from Patty

1.  What made you start blogging? I read a lot of blogs, and I really wanted to try my hand at it. I had a blog back in the day that I deleted because I couldn't make myself post.
2.  What kinds of things do you do to make blog successful? I feel like I spam a lot. I am trying to post as often as I can, and I definitely look at what already brings people from google to my blog, and keep doing that.
3.  What would make you stop blogging? Time. As a full time student and a full time worker, I don't have a crap ton of time. Also, there have been times that I've considered selling all my polish, but that never had to happen!
4.  What inspires you? Many things inspire me, books, movies, other people, colors. Not one thing inspires me.
5.  What is your favorite nail polish? Oh god.OPI Mermaid's Tears, OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where? OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest, Essie Orange it's Obvious! Essie She's Picture Perfect, Deborah Lippman Footloose, Zoya Chloe, Zoya Lo...ok i'm stopping now lol.
6.  Do you view blogging as a "competitive sport"  or a creative outlet? Creative outlet
7.  What is the best way to get followers? If I knew, I'd have more followers. lol.
8.  What keeps you going when you feel defeated? I try not to pay attention to pageviews and followers...I do this for myself, and I want to put my content out there for others to read. I want to get better at writing and taking photos, so this is a good way to do it. I do feel bad when I don't post because I want to people who read my blog to have content to read!
9.  How do you organize your blog? I don't really. Need to work on that
10. Where do you keep your nail station? Haha in my kitchen under our table and I sit on the floor and paint my nails.
11. What is more important to you pageviews or followers and why? Followers because they are the people that keep coming back!!

My 11 questions:

1. What is your dream polish?
2. Do you have a polish that you wish looked great on your hands?
3. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
4. What was your favorite class in high school?
5. Do you have children?
6. If you could meet a famous person, who would it be?
7. How many of the people you know in real life know that you have a blog?
8. What was your first post?
9. What is one color you hate wearing on your nails?
10. quick, name 5 things on your desk!
11. What is on your nails right now?

My 11 tagged bloggers:

will edit to add people!!

2 comments:

  1. Avoid letting your insurance coverage lapse to keep your rates lower. You can have gaps in coverage when you switch carriers or policies. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar
    Hum to Kar de Pyar me Jaan Bhi Qurban…
    Par Pata to Chale hmse Pyar Karta kaun
    hai…….!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! Any comment that is disrespectful to either me or the lovely people that follow my blog will be deleted and you will be called out.

Thank you!